[Dixielandjazz] The Anonymous Satchmo

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 16:13:20 PDT 2005

Good for you Pam:

I would venture to say that most folks on the DJML and in Traditional Jazz
Societies are not even remotely aware of the millions of folks all around them
that have no clue what DJML or OKOM is.

We tend to be caught up in a circle of friends and acquaintances that are of
a like mind about OKOM and speak our language of choice most of the time.

Where the problem lies is that they do not often expand it beyond their inner
circle of close friends and memberships.

Somebody needs to start and Evangelical Church of OKOM and spread the word
and music around the globe fanatically. :))

If any of ya'll would like to help found the Church, then by all means Send
me those large donation Checks in the mail and I will put them to good use
underwriting my new OKOM JAZZ MINISTRY.  :))   I won't promise to save anybody's
wretched soul, but I will put in a good word for you at the audition sessions
for the big band in the sky.  :))

Cheers,

Rev. Tom Bob Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band and the Pearly Gate Singers.