[Dixielandjazz] WWL Radio broadcasts

Henry Mason hcmsjo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:10:02 PDT 2005

Jack Delany was on trombone and sang the dixieland vocals.   Jay Barry
sang the other male vocals for the big band.     I remember hearing
the broadcast when the Dukes were playing the Roosevelt.  They would
guest on Leon's show and he would reply with a dixie number from his
bunch that would remind the Dukes whose room it was.  Good Stuff,

Henry