[Dixielandjazz] Lurkers (was Attn All Members)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jun 8 15:54:13 PDT 2005

Dear friends,
Time's Up!
Taking Mr Ringwald's admonition to heart, and assuming that I was one of the
"two real members & ten associate members" dominating the DJML, I have
refrained from posting to the list for the suggested two days.
And what did we get?
A few welcome lurkers, several new threads and..............
the great Bunk Johnson defamed, and what may be, a snide aurally-based
comment involving the saxophone playing of Rudy Wiedoeft, that wonderful
pioneering exponent of Mr Adolfe Sax's great 19th century invention!
And me, in self-inflicted seclusion, unable to defend either of them!!
Shame on you Mopsy and Snogpitch!
[Just kidding.]
Kind regards,
Bill.