[Dixielandjazz] The Monterey Hot Jazz Society monthly Concert/Dance Party]

John Jamieson jamie at surfnetusa.com
Wed Jun 8 14:31:18 PDT 2005

The Monterey Hot Jazz Society will meet for our monthly Concert/Dance
Party at the Montery Moose in Del Ray Oaks this Sunday, June 12, from
1:00 to 5:00 PM.  Our guest band will be the FOG CITY STOMPERS. In
addition to the great old standards, the Fog City Stompers offer
original compositions and new arrangements performed in the traditional
Dixieland jazz style.

FOG CITY STOMPERS MUSICIANS
Tom Belmessieri - Trumpet / Leader
Bruce Stuart - Trombone
Guido Fazio - Clarinet
Brian Cardello - Tuba
Rich Owens - Piano
Bill Cooper - Banjo
Andy Parker - Drums

Fog City Stompers start off at 1PM, then our jammers, then Fog City,
then our jammers, ending with Fog City. Fred Schulze (schlz22 at aol.com)
is going to be substitute music director in June.

OUR JAMMERS PLAN  ON PLAYING THE FOLLOWING TUNES
On the Sunnyside of the Street
Dinah
It's a Sin to Tell a Lie
I Found a New Baby