[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen flick

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Wed Jun 1 13:00:11 PDT 2005

Just by the way, I had Howard Alden in the KFJC studios this morning
for an interview, along with another Django style guitarist Robin
Nolan. They were in town promoting the DjangoFest 2005 that will be
happening in Redwood City (just south of San Francisco) June 9th thru
12th. There will be workshops, afternoon and evening performances and
late night jam sessions. more at www.djangofest.com

I will be playing a lot of "Hot Club" style music on my show Thursday
the 2nd - a lot of new releases - 10Am to 12 Noon PDT KFJC 89.7 FM or
on line at http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php   (hopefully - we have
been having a few problems lately...)

Dave Richoux