[Dixielandjazz] Valuable resource for Bands

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 09:38:07 PDT 2005

Hi folks:

Here is a bit of info about a valuable resource that should help most of you
bands, it is very, very reasonable at only $19.95 which is less than it would
cost you to have even one of the contracts drawn up for you.

These are standardized for use by small independent acts, I often pull from
them and adapt them to the situations in which I am negotiating, saves me hours
of time and lots of money.

A basic knowledge of the industry helps but these items can educate you very
quickly about many areas that most of you might have no knowledge.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

http://www.indieartistsalliance.com/contracts.html

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows 95, 98, ME, XP
Word Processing Program
Copyright 2005 - All Rights Reserved

Agency Booking Agreement
Agreement of Limited Partnership
Agreement of Obligation to Pay
Artist Recording Contract
Artist Tech Rider
Artist-Master Producer Contract
Artist-Producer Contract
Artist-Record Company Contract
Assignment of Copyright
Booking Contract
Broad Rights Contract
Broadcast Release
Commercial Music Contract
Composer's Contract
Concert Performers Contract
Copublishing Contract
Copyright Assignment - Publisher to
Publisher
Copyright Assignment - Publisher to
Songwriter
Copyright License
Copyright License and Contract
Distribution Contract
Employment Contract
Exclusive Agent-Musician Contract
Exclusive Songwriter Contract
Film Synchronization Contract
General Partnership Contract
Independent Contractor Contract
Joint Venture Contract
Master Track License
Master Use Recording License
Merchandising Licensing Contract
Parental Consent Form
Partnership [Contract
Payment Obligation Contract
Performance Contract
Personal Management Contract
Photographer Contract
Production - Distributiion-Promotion Contract
Publisher-Record Company Contract
Publisher-Royalty Sharing Contract
Record Company-Producer Contract
Recorded Video Performance Contract
Royalty Payment Schedule
Single Song Option Contract
Vocalist Contract

You should always consult with a lawyer if
you want professional guidance to insure
that your interpretation of these contracts
fully meet the needs of your situation.
These contracts are a framework for your
own contract and are provided without
warranty, expressed or implied, as to their
legal effect and completeness.