[Dixielandjazz] Fantastic New Source of OKOM 78's on MP3!

John Wolfe n2xbw at northnet.org
Mon Jul 18 12:43:08 PDT 2005

Friends,
I have discovered a wonderful source of vintage OKOM and other greats on
78's. It's a Japanese website called Martin's 78 Turntable.  It can be found
at: http://78.switch.co.jp/tunes.html.

All songs can be played on line or downloaded as mp3's for your own later
enjoyment.  To download, RIGHT-CLICK on the mp3 logo beside the title, and
choose "save target as...".  You will then have an opportunity to save the
file on your computer in whichever file you wish.

I can't recall seeing this website mentioned in DJML before, but if it was,
sorry for repeating.  I found several tunes I've been looking for, including
"Down Among the Sleepy Hills of Tennessee", and "Hard Hearted Hannah (the
Vamp of Savanna, GA)" both of which I owned on 78's as a youth.
Thanks for the bandwidth.
Johnny "Big Bad" Wolfe
www.limehollowboys.com