[Dixielandjazz] politically correct?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 21:21:00 PDT 2005

Whoops!!!!

Now we know why dear Don moved to Florida for the remainder of his
wonderful career.  :))

Thanks  for sharing that Sandy.   ROTFLOL,  but I bet Don was sweating
a bit and saying to himself over and over,
What WAS I thinking??   hee hee.

That's as good as a Wardrobe Malfunction at the Super bowl.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
I love it when that happens.  :))