[Dixielandjazz] forbidden tunes

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 20:46:14 PDT 2005

All depends on where you are in this large country and who is in charge
of the brainwashing, I have often seen it just the opposite when the
Church folks are appalled that you would play Saints in a Church
especially if you jazzed it up in the Devil's tempo.  Hee hee,  :))

Just shows ta go ya that ya can't please all the people all the time,
danged ifin you don't and danged ifin you do.

Cheers,

rev. Tom Bob Wiggins