[Dixielandjazz] politically correct?

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Thu Jul 14 13:50:16 PDT 2005

Great answer, Tom. If we were to be politically correct at all times, I
don't know if there would be any song which could be played with the
possible exception of "Chickery Chick". But, then again, a chicken rancher
might be upset.

When I had my own show on radio, I didn't consider the racial content of the
music and no one ever took offense with songs as diverse as "Snowball", "Red
Wing", "Black Girl" and "Love For Sale".

Stan
Stan Brager