[Dixielandjazz] Lost Instruments

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at HireLIVEMusic.com
Sun Jul 10 15:53:59 PDT 2005

Hey Steve et al;

You'll want to keep checking on ebay under the musical instruments/brass
section for the horn to turn up.  Look for items that have a short auction
period with no reserve.  This would lend itself to a quick sale and low
exposure.  You can also check out one of the best online tuba resources:
http://forums.chisham.com/

on this site look for the instrument to turn up under the for sale section
of the site.  Also post a message under the general discussion section of
the board to let all of the tuba players world-wide know to keep an eye out
for the axe.  Hope he gets it back.

Mike Marois
tuba/computer guru
http://www.TubaDude.com