[Dixielandjazz] Jazz, Sacramento Area, Sunday July 10---plus............

Vaxtrpts at aol.com Vaxtrpts at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 22:32:02 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/9/2005 1:02:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
robert at ringwald.com writes:

The very  popular Blue Street Jazz Band from Fresno, CA will be featured this
Sunday  July 10, at the Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society's monthly Jazz
Sunday  concert.

OK - so you want a really full day of music????  Go out to dinner  after all
the good times with Blue Street and the other wonderful musicians who  will be
at the meeting tomorrow, and then come over to the music department  at Cal.
State Univ.. at Sacto for an 8:00 PM big band concert with the Jim  Widner Big
Band.  As I stated earlier, we will be starting out a week long  big band and
combo camp tomorrow.  (Free concerts every night except  Wednesday, and on
Friday night the student bands play as well as the Widner  Band.)
Mike Vax