[Dixielandjazz] Re: female tuba eupher

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Wed Jul 6 11:50:00 PDT 2005

Dan

Am I correct in assuming, from your post below, that you are still
trying to locate info on Louise Anderson?

If so, I found the following with a google search. It would seem she is
an accomplished woman and musician.

I hope this info will give you more directions to search.

Len Nielsen

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/music/artist/links/0,,900400,00.html#artist_name

Louise Anderson - related genres

1920's Blues;  Acoustic Blues;

Louise Anderson - also appears on

Terry Waldo 	Let It Shine 	Tuba

Therese Edell 	From Women's Faces Plus 	Liner Notes

Various Artists 	Streetwise: House Our Youth 2000 	Executive Producer,
Project Coordinator

Various Artists 	Female Blues Singers, Vol. 1: A/B (1924-1932)
Accordion, Vocals

Terry Waldo 	Special Edition 	Vocals, Tuba

Terry Waldo 	Harlem Style Hot Jazz 	Tuba