[Dixielandjazz] Uncle Yoke's Black Dog Jazz Band

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sat Jan 8 13:48:32 PST 2005

G`day Len and list mates!!!
And if you liked what they "played" you had to "BARK  LIKE  DOGS" . We , the
New Melbourne Jazz Band were there for their first show . and wihin half an
hour every where you went all the people were "barking like dogs!!!
It was the best Jazz Party ever (well I think so)
Have a good one, regards to all,
Ross Anderson.