[Dixielandjazz] "Stereoization"

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 10:19:51 PST 2005

Thank you for your kind words Tom.  I might mention that I did
"stereoization" for the Capitol Records Ultra-Lounge series that received
several Grammy nominations.  Some of that is out there, somewhere.  Other
examples can be found on the AVID label in the UK.

If you like, I'll try to post a few sample mp3s on a website for you to hear
when time permits and IF I don't get shut down again by the RIAA.   Can
anyone out there post bond for $500,000?

Dick Broadie