[Dixielandjazz] How to be a successful bandleader

Zenith Sydney zenith at ans.com.au
Sat Jan 1 23:42:56 PST 2005

Hello again, YES INDEED I AGREE

I notice most leaders on this list always write (Freudian slip or otherwise)
:)
MY Band does this or MY band does that.  Am I the only one who says OUR band
does this or OUR band does that ?  However, before I get into big trouble,
I'm only the manager not the leader.

Our band has a benefit (musicians playing for free) open air concert gig at
Manly Corso (where the annual Jazz festival is held) on Saturday 15th
January (only the third gig for 2005) for the Tsunami Disaster Fund.  The
only problem we have left now is should we sell our CDs for free as well
????

OUR Tom (I hope you flush the toilet with the lid down as toilet water
vapour will rest on your toothbrush?) Wood :)
www.SydneyZenith.com