[Dixielandjazz] Polly's Hot Paupers in Oakland tonght (2/24)!

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 16:42:04 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/24/05 11:18:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
robert.c.williams at eds.com writes:

> If anyone is near Oakland this evening, Polly's Hot Paupers
> (http://www.pollyshotpaupers.com <http://www.pollyshotpaupers.com> ) is
> playing a dance tonight at the 200 Grand from 9:00 p.m. to midnight.  Their
> website is http://www.200grand.com/ <http://www.200grand.com/> .
>
> $8 admission.  I don't know anything about this place... all I know is it's
> waay to late to be up, and I would prefer to suffer with a crowd.
>
> Bob Williams

I am near Oakland and if I can find a Co-signer for the admission charge I
will stop in and say howdy.   by the way the website says it is only $5.00,
could it be  the Most modest man on earth is trying to get extra for the gig :))

Didn't see anything about a Bar,  is this a Bring your own bottle Dance like
the good old days?"

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins