[Dixielandjazz] Polly's Hot Paupers in Oakland tonght (2/24)!

Edgerton, Paul A paul.edgerton at eds.com
Thu Feb 24 16:56:16 PST 2005

> Bob Williams wrote something similar to:
> If anyone is near Oakland this evening, Polly's Hot Paupers
> <http://www.pollyshotpaupers.com> is playing a dance tonight
> at 200 Grand <http://www.200grand.com/> from 9:00 to 11:30 pm.

Bob is of course too modest to mention that he is the official PHP
trombonist.  He will even play the melody at several musically appropriate
moments.  I assure you, he will not embarrass himself.

Other members of the band include the wonderful Jim Gammon on trumpet, Jeff
Green on banjo, Tom Clark on bass, Soren Bloch on drums and of course the
effervescent enchantress Polly Edgerton on various reeds.

Be there or order a CD tonight!

-- Paul "Band-Spouse" Edgerton