[Dixielandjazz] Can you listen to music and chew gum at the sametime?

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Wed Feb 2 10:55:47 PST 2005

In common with most respondees to this thread I too cannot let music simply
wash over me, I have to listen and pass judgement on it no matter what my
surroundings might be. Once I have dismissed it as garbage I can then shut
it out and return to conversations/shoplifting/driving etc. but not to sex,
because much to Mary's relief it is now - regrettably - a long-abandoned
pastime for me.

John (no need to lock up your daughters when I'm around) Farrell