[Dixielandjazz] Re: Strange email

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 16 14:00:52 PST 2005

[snip]> On November 30 I got - via this list - an email from Steve Barbone
with the subject "LA jazz bands".
However, I cannot open it, stronger yet: when I click on it Outlook Express
jams! Has anybody else got this problem?<

Dear Gerard,
I received this email from Steve at the time with no ill effect. It is still
on file and I opened it again just now with no problems.
I also opened the mystery link that Steve provided.
Also no problem.
I have a Mac using MS Entourage for Mac OS X for my email.
My Outlook Express was quarantined several years ago, with about 3 months of
my email files.
Ever since it froze everything and put me out off air for nearly a month!
Kind regards,
Bill.