[Dixielandjazz] The Plummers

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Dec 16 13:32:10 PST 2005

As far as my collection goes - I think I have all of of Prof. Plum
releases:

"Pickin' Plums" from 1980  Clambake C-215
"After Hours" from 1982 Self produced by Phil Kirk
"Bouncin' Around" from 1987 Self produced  Phil Kirk

and as far as I know they have not been re-issued or on CD. I also
don't know if anyone is still selling them.

There will be a reunion of most of the band this Sunday afternoon at
the South Bay Traditional Jazz Society in Palo Alto CA - you might
try contacting them about available old stock.   http://
www.southbayjazz.org/index.shtml
I don't have a current address for Phil Kirk but he is still around
the area.

For the 2nd question - they did have "books" but I think they were
more loose arrangements rather than fully noted ( like Lu Watters or
Turk Murphy ) - I was not one to be going up to the bandstand to be
peeking at their charts.

Dave Richoux