[Dixielandjazz] The Plummers

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 11:49:03 PST 2005

Hello knowledgeable friends-

I have one recording of Professor Plum's Jazz. This group is my  favorite.
The recording is "Bouncing Around."
My question where can I find other recordings of this group? Did they ever
sell them on the open market, or were they only sold at concerts? The one I
have  was purchased at a used record store in Monterey Calif.

Friends more knowledgeable than I ( that includes probably all of them) say
the band broke up during the 80's What happened?  Was the music spontaneous
or arranged ala the Dukes Of Dixieland?

I am afraid I'll wear my one recording  out!
Greetings  to All!  TED