[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Club Websites

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 20:13:39 PST 2005

Steve,

You said in your message to the Dixieland Jazz Mailing List that you were
not able to find info on jazz clubs in Northern California. I just went to
google.com and searched for: Jazz Clubs Northern California

The very first one that came up is at:  www.nojcnc.org/

  -  "New Orleans Jazz Club of Northern California (NOJCNC)

I am its webmaster.

Another club that I help with their website is: tradjass.org

              the T.R.A.D.J.A.S.S. in Santa Rosa

Last Sunday the band I play in, the Jubilee Jazz Band, was the featured band
in Santa Rosa. Every seat was filled. After our last number, the dancers
shouted for "More, More".

How would you suggest we increase our visibility on the web?

Thanks,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

Message: 1