[Dixielandjazz] John's page

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 8 19:09:39 PST 2005

A local business found out he had a similar problem.  It seemed he could not
browse to his own website (from a provider different from his ISP).  Since
he frequently was showing customers items he was planning to put on the
website, he quickly became disenchanted with his ISP, as it seemed other
folks could see it with no problem.

A phonecall to his ISP failed to reveal a logical reason for not being able
to get to the website.  I temporarily used my dialup account on his computer
to see if it was just a problem with his computer, and the webpage came up
with no problems.  A switch to a new ISP cured all his problems, and he is a
happy resident of the web again.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net