[Dixielandjazz] Only 8 notes.

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Aug 30 13:44:14 PDT 2005

No but it's in the billions.  Just goes to show how wonderful our brains are
and how difficult it is for a beginner to compute through all that stuff and
why it takes years for us to do even simple things.  Also it points out that
some peoples computers are better than others.
Larry Walton
St. Louis