[Dixielandjazz] Re: More information about my wonderfulcheapsoprano

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Sat Aug 27 17:59:15 PDT 2005

Most instrument repair tech are able to get a slide back into good
working order. When ever I buy a used horn, it goes right to him to get
a slide job. Just the other day a friend of mine got a sliver 1936 king
2b from a pawn shop. All he paid for it was 50 bucks. He took it to the
repair shop to get the slide worked on. That was about $65 bucks. He
sold it to another guy for $800 bucks. He should have kept it that was a
sweet, rare horn.

Mike