[Dixielandjazz] Re: More information about my wonderfulcheapsoprano

Jon Seiger jseiger at rochester.rr.com
Sat Aug 27 16:03:05 PDT 2005

hi jim

unfortunately, i totally agree with you :)  my trombone man bought a
trombone of the same brand i got my trumpet from, and he was not overjoyed
with it.   i totally agree that the slide is a precision deal, and needs to
be top notch.  valves on a trukmpet are, of course, important, but i think
there is a slightly larger margin for error.

jon