[Dixielandjazz] Re: More information about my wonderfulcheap soprano

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Sat Aug 27 15:54:37 PDT 2005

That's really not the case Jim. I have bought several trombones off ebay
that in most cases needed a slide job(includes dedenting of the slide, a
complete chem clean of the slide and adjustment of the slide as well
adjustment of the end crook which is heated and rebent to they way it
should be) which is anywhere from $65 to 80$ depending on the shop. In
some cases it needed minor resautering work. I have never bought a horn
from ebay or the pawn shop that needed more than $65 to $125 of work. In
most cases it was towards the lower end.