[Dixielandjazz] Second Request "Five Pennies" Lyrics/etc.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 18 10:40:22 PDT 2005

I have a lead sheet with an accomp midi file. Will send off line.
It's essentially nothing more than a Sibelius (music program) file
of what is in the Chas. Anderson Fake Sheet Collection.
We've not played this but may welll do so, now that it has
been brought again to my attention.

Craig Johnson
Cornet - The Maine Street Paraders