[Dixielandjazz] RE: Lyrics for "Oh Mo'nah"

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Wed Aug 17 21:30:29 PDT 2005

I have a recording I purchased around 1983, called Spike Jones and His Other
Orchestra (HSR-185).  These were radio recordings, previously unreleased
material if you can believe the claim on the album jacket.

Pictured on the album cover is the band, with Spike up front of the band.
In the back is a drummer who is credited as Frankie Carlson.  Liner notes
were by George Rock.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net