[Dixielandjazz] RE: Lyrics for "Oh Mo'nah"

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Thu Aug 18 05:01:35 PDT 2005

To Bill, Don, and Snogpitch (alphabetically):

Thanks for the information on the drummer for the "Other Orchestra."

As a fan of the music, I appreciate the willingness of the working musicians
here to answer questions and give information.

To others here:

To some of you who have been discussing personalities or whatever on other
threads, the advice about using the "delete" feature is good.  As a fan
there are topics discussed by the players here that aren't exactly
fascinating to me, but are of interest to them.  I use the "Preview" feature
on Outlook and get a quick idea of what the email is about, and if it's not
of interest to me, I delete it.

It beats unsubscribing....

Hal Vickery