[Dixielandjazz] Original Dixieland One Step: Questions

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Tue Aug 16 19:56:54 PDT 2005

Hmmm...maybe it was the repeated 12 bar phrase that didn't sound right. In
anycase, I stand corrected. Thank you. I am going to do some researching
on the tune as well.

Mike

--
"A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition,
and art into pedantry. Hence University education."

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it
to dance."

"You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were;
and I say 'Why not?'"

- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)