[Dixielandjazz] Message 2, vol. 32, issue 28

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 11:56:06 PDT 2005

Yes, one and the same Fred, sorry about the misspelling, it has been a
long time, thanks for jogging my memory back, and yes indeed he had a
great band too, did a few shows in my early days with him and ERNEST
TUBB & THE TEXAS TROUBADORS, DAMN WISH I COULD DO IT ALL AGAIN.

Also did some shows with Kitty Well, and Red Sovine, and George Morgan,
Lefty Frizzel, Buck Owens, Tammy Wynette and George Jones, Mickey
Gilly, Mel Tillis, Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson, Rusty Draper, and
later managed his son Johnny Draper in the early days.   Wow where did
the time go.  I gotta write that book soon before I forget all of it.

Them was the days.  and I was so lucky to have been there and get
exposed to some great music and people.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins