[Dixielandjazz] Replace the Drums with a Washboard?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 09:50:08 PDT 2005

Sorry Ladies, this dirty old man just couldn't pass this one up.

The only Jugs in my band are on the Chick Singers.
Since when does the Clarinet player get to play with the chick singers
JUGS, that is only permissible by the Drummers,
American Federation of Musicians Rule Book   Rule #69
That's why I joined the UNION, certainly was not for the GIGS!

:))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Back to Leering