[Dixielandjazz] Broken Promises

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Wed Aug 10 15:42:20 PDT 2005

Broken Promises was written by Clancy Hayes who used to sing it with both
the Watters and Murphy bands.
The South Frisco Band put out a CD on Bob Erdos' Stomp Off label with that
song as the title track
I am having major renovations done to my house at the moment so can't get to
my database of songs but I know I have several other bands doing it.
It is in my book of lyrics and one of my.Australian chord books.

Phil O'Rourke
Australia