[Dixielandjazz] More eBay stuff

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Fri Apr 29 12:53:17 PDT 2005

Hi again,

A good friend and fine trumpeterist/vocalist, Gérard Siffert who
plays/sings with the Paris Swing Orchestra (IMHO, one of the finer big
bands playing today), is eyeing a trumpet on eBay.  With the weak dollar
and knowing we will be in Sacto at the end of May, he thinks he is going
to go for it.

Originally, I thought of having it shipped to my fathers place.
However, if there is a trumpet player that will be in Sacto and is
willing, I'd like to have it shipped to you.  This way, a real trumpet
person can give it a quick once over before it is too late to cry foul
if we need so to do.

So, if you know your way around a trumpet and are willing to help Gérard
out, send me your address and phone number.  When the horn shows up,
send me a quick review and we'll make arrangements to hook up at
Jubilee.  I'll bet there will be a CD of PSO in it for you.

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
www.sacapulses.com
www.mojobrassband.com