Subject: [Dixielandjazz] The Power of Thank You Notes

DWSI at aol.com DWSI at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 12:34:08 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/29/2005 3:01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com writes:

Ah me,  lots of people still don't get it . . . just how powerful this music
is to  the young people these days.

Cheers,
Steve
Steve: My only question is, what "music" do younger people really "hear"
these days? For example, I listen very hard to hear those subtle chord changes
in Snoop Doog (or it Dog?) and Eminem (or is it M&M?) but, alas,  my hearing
isn't what it used to be. I hear only the same repetitive rhythm and  lots and
lots of shouting.

Dan (piano fingers) Spink