[Dixielandjazz] Music is ?

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Sat Apr 23 07:32:13 PDT 2005

Dear John,
If I may change the subject I am having a problem playing and or
downloading some of your midi files. I tried to send you an email via
your site but was unsuccessful.

I am finding, (on two separate computers) that the following files play
only part way through, and then fade out. Files 77, 80, 84, 85, 86, 88,
89, 90....and then all others through 111. Has anyone else mentioned
this to you or is it a problem at my end.
Sincerely,
Arnie