[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in The USA - Was Jazz In The UK

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Tue Sep 28 19:26:37 PDT 2004

Hey David, that's great stuff. I could listen to that anytime. Superb musicianship, toe-tapping, hummable/whistleable tunes, many of them good old standards with a new twist (I loved "I Want A Little Boy"). I don't think anyone could fail to enjoy this music, though I'd prefer a few instumental tracks, sans vocal, for a little change of pace. If this is the kind of stuff that is becoming popular again, there is hope for the popular music world after all. I ordered one of the CDs.
Arn