[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in The USA - Was Jazz In The UK

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Tue Sep 28 20:03:21 PDT 2004

Arn,

I am not sure that they are "back" - they never went away, but there is
not a heck of a lot of radio airplay  - commercial or non  ( I am as
guilty as the rest - just too many great kinds of OKOM for a 2 hour per
week show) but if attendance at concert/dances is any indication, the
retro-swing thang is strong, at least on the Coasts...

Dave Richoux