[Dixielandjazz] trouble -- email -- subscribe --help

eighthst7 at aol.com eighthst7 at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 10:17:16 PDT 2004

Dear listmates:  I unsubsribed while on a 5 week trip to Europe ending August
9.  When I resubscribed most of my email would not be allowed to come into my
Puter.  DJML is fine but many others cannot return email that I send or email
in general does not get received.  We have checked AOL manager, but no blocks
are ther.  Anybody else have this problem?  We are mystified.  Dick Redmond,
Palm Springs, CA  Thanks for your input.