[Dixielandjazz] FTP problem

Chris Calabrese lists at jazzpiano.com
Mon Sep 27 02:18:36 PDT 2004

I just tried to access your web page but couldn't get through (that's the
first thing you should look at if you're having problem with FTP). I ran a
service scan from a third-party site and that came up with a bunch of
no-responses, so there's definitely a problem with the server. If it doesn't
go away soon contact tesco.net.

~ Chris