[Dixielandjazz] FTP problem

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Sep 27 01:39:22 PDT 2004

Maybe your host server was out of business or was updated at that moment. It
happens to me one or two times a year. Try it later again.

TIP for today:

Doodle Doo Doo - Ray Miller and his Orchestra ( 27 Sep 1924)

Keep swinging
Hans Koert
News letter Oscar Aleman  - www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz/news.htm