[Dixielandjazz] Re: Musical parody

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 06:30:34 PDT 2004

<<Dear Bill,
Mmmmmmmm.
Sorry, but this little Aussie did not  think it was funny at all.
Another unnecessary, racist, political statement  submitted in defiance of
our (international) DJML 'charter".
There is  enough hatred in this mad, mad world, without encouraging it.
Kind  regards,
Bill.>>

That's OK. You don't have to think that everything everybody writes or  posts
is funny.

My post was neither political, nor racist. It was NOT in defiance of our
"Charter".

It was MUSICAL and it was a PARODY. And, in fact, it wasn't even that, for
it just pointed people to a place where the MUSICAL parody existed.

I do, however,  hate terrorists, and would encourage you to do the  same.

I found it to be incredibly funny, as did MANY other people.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you do something to thicken your  skin,
lighten up your overly sensitive nature, and complain about things that  are
truly worth complaining about.

Can't please everybody, and I never attempt to.

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com