[Dixielandjazz] ZEP MEISNER

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Thu Sep 2 16:43:27 PDT 2004

He wrote for Lawrence Welk, Kay Keiser, and did freelance charts for singers
as well as his own small jazz group. Wonderful fellow, kind to a young guy
learning the ropes -- me -- in arranging, and was a top flight clarinetist
and alto sax player.
His charts always made sense. Just follow them the way they were written and
you can't get in trouble. But then you still have to read.
Don Ingle