[Dixielandjazz] Zep Meissner arrangements and Beebe

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Thu Sep 2 16:39:10 PDT 2004

Larry and list mates:
Sorry I can't answer most of your questions, but here is something related.
Still honoring the memory of Jim Beebe, and since the topic of Zep's
arrangements came up, here is an old post from Jim telling how he first
learned Dixieland using Zep Meissner arrangements.
Note: I also sent Larry, off list, a letter written by a former employee of
Zep's (that I posted back in 2002). Let me know if anyone else wants a copy.
Happy Labor Day Weekend in the U.S.  And away I go to L.A.
Love and hugs,
Nancy