[Dixielandjazz] Gold Coast Jazz Band --Little Switzerland, Sonoma, California 10/23

Bob Shoring bobshoring at california.com
Mon Oct 18 13:09:41 PDT 2004

I am posting this notice of the upcoming performance, which has been
passed to me by Phil Stiers of the Gold Coast Jazz Band.  A great band
and a great venue!

Regards,
Bob Shoring

Hi Everybody, Remember, Gold Coast will be at Little Switzerland This
Sat. 10/23

Time -    7 - 10 PM
Where -  401 Grove St. Sonoma, California, USA

Dining and Dancing

Great Food - Large Wood Dance Floor.

Come help us celebrate our 2nd anniversary at Little Switzerland.

PH. 707-938-9990 for Dinner Reservations.

$7:00 cover charge. (No cover charge if dinner ordered before music starts.)

See you there.

Jan, Phil, Candy, Zane, Jeff, Bill and Alan
Gold Coast.