[Dixielandjazz] Thoughts on Yerba Buena

tubaman at batnet.com tubaman at batnet.com
Thu Oct 14 13:23:53 PDT 2004

I think we went through this last year (but it might have been a different
list) - The Yerba Buena Island "herb" is not pot, grass, boo, reefer,
loco-weed, etc. but a different medicinal herb that the local indians (and
Spanish) used. don't know what it cured ;-)

A deep web search found a California History site that describes this herb
but I cannot find it right now...

Dave Richoux