[Dixielandjazz] Thoughts on Yerba Buena

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 11:22:12 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/14/04 9:34:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu writes:

>    Wouldn't it be nice, and appropriate, if the Lu Watters tribute
> included some Yerba Buena tea?

You bring it and  we'll smoke it dude :))
The stuff is as popular around here these days as Fool's Gold.  :))
I think they sell it down on Mission street and in the Fillmore in zip lock
baggies these days for about 20$ a bag all the liquor stores have zig zag
papers to roll it in.  Or just ask any musician who will have some for medicinal
purposes only however, so you better at least fake an illness if you want to get
some.

Cheers,

Tom