[Dixielandjazz] JazzFest at Sea

Bret E. Bradford bbradford at cruisecafe.com
Mon Oct 11 10:31:07 PDT 2004

Just a reminder to all list members it is not too late to join us, as our JazzFest at Sea promises to be the Ultimate Jazz Cruise of the year for all Classic and Dixieland Jazz fans. We set sail on November 27, 2004 from Port Canaveral, Florida to the Eastern Caribbean on the beautiful ms Zaandam for a great week of jazz.

Our event will feature Bill Allred's Classic Jazz Band, Ed Polcer along with Allan Vache, Mark Shane, John Cocuzzi, Ed Metz Jr., Phil Flanigan and our special guest vocalist, Terry Blaine. In fact, Terry, Allan and Mark will be giving us a preview of their upcoming tour, Swingin' the Benny Goodman Songbook. Take a look at the fantastic schedule! But remember, only those who book with our group will be allowed to participate!

Simply call 1-800-654-8090 or email Theresa Segers for more information. We look forward to seeing you onboard!

Bret E. Bradford
Group Coordinator
www.JazzFestatSea.com